Topic: Jesus vs. Lucifer
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jul 5, 2012 3:38 PM

Dare

Re: Jesus vs. Lucifer

"Kevin" <barry196263@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:7e8337ed-ad23-4858-9c70-919c988b15b3@b13g2000yql.googlegroups.com...
> Jesus and Lucifer don't really make a good comparison... A much better
> comparison would be The Apostle John and Lucifer... Jesus is normal
> and like most normal people, he wants to be abnormal... As a
> consequence, Jesus acts impulsively.

It does seem that "normal" people get a thrill out of trying to
seem "abnormal"...perhaps "special." But there is also a fairly
narrow window of "abnormality" that is allowed before one
is ostracized or persecuted. Why is it that some abnormality
can make one appear charismatic and even bestow credibility....
but if one goes over the limit they are undesirable and their
ideas are discredited and dismissed?

Did Jesus find a most effective balance?