Topic: Interfacing xPC target with Audio
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jul 12, 2012 4:41 PM

Gordon Weast

Re: Interfacing xPC target with Audio

Get the user manual from General Standards for the two boards. The IO
connections are there. We try not to duplicate information in our doc
that's available from the board manufacturer.

Gordon Weast
xPC Target Development
MathWorks