Topic: Memory consumption
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jul 4, 2012 5:10 AM

anyone

Re: Memory consumption

On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 23:57:10 -0700, SLt wrote:

>> You've tried breaking 'Vector1' into smaller parts, and insert code
>> breaks?

> It's a good idea, but my problem is not really to optimize my code.

'Optimization' was not part of the suggestion.

> My
> problem is to estimate correctly amount of necessary memory and make a
> good estimation of how much data i can treat.

If you were to break-up 'Vector1' into (say) three separate lines in an m-
file, add breakpoints ahead of each line, you could run the file up to
each breakpoint point and note the size of memory.

Or, you could wait for a better suggestion.

HTH, HAND

Date Subject Author
7/3/12
Read Re: Memory consumption