Topic: Interactive Books with MATLAB
Replies: 18   Last Post: Feb 24, 2013 3:43 PM

Scott

Re: Interactive Books with MATLAB

R (the open-source statistical programming language) now has a package called Shiny (go to www.rstudio.com) which lets you wrap R functions into applets. Obviously MATLAB has functionality that R doesn't have (and vice versa), but that could be another alternative if R would work for your needs and if you can spend the time learning it.