Topic: Using the MX Matrix Library in General C Code
Replies: 9   Last Post: Jul 15, 2012 11:10 AM

Royi Avital

Re: Using the MX Matrix Library in General C Code

I'm not looking to use the MATLAB engine.
I want to compile an EXE which would work on any computer.

It's like using the MX library as I could use the MKL library, How can I do that?