Topic: Using the MX Matrix Library in General C Code
Replies: 9   Last Post: Jul 15, 2012 11:10 AM

Royi Avital

Re: Using the MX Matrix Library in General C Code

I see.
I thought so.

My need is really for debugging (Hence I need to replace mexFunction with int main).
When I try to build a file ('int main') which uses some of the functions of mex.h it won't work.

I couldn't understand why.

Too bad, I wish I could debug files within Visual Studio.