Topic: how to convert cell matrix to normal matrix?
Replies: 16   Last Post: Jul 19, 2012 9:08 AM

Bjorn Gustavsson

Re: how to convert cell matrix to normal matrix?

"Bruno Luong" <b.luong@fogale.findmycountry> wrote in message <ju8ae9$2qd$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma@12000.org> wrote in message <ju88he$vi5$1@speranza.aioe.org>...
> > Mathworks should spend more time
> > on improving the Matlab language itself

> It's too late. Because they can't ensure backward compatibility at the same time.
>
> For example, I can't use optional output/input syntax "~" in my code, due to backward compatibility.
>
> Bruno

But the A'(:) construct could not break backward compatibility, right? There are no current code with that in it today - since that's an error. To want to break-n-reshape an array in that manner is approximately just as common as A(:)', I'd guess.

Björn