Topic: On-line placement exams
Replies: 14   Last Post: Aug 1, 2012 12:26 PM

Guy Brandenburg

Re: On-line placement exams

My preference would be not to have any sort of machine grad able test. Ask a couple of questions for each level and ask the student to show their work. A bank of such questions could be selected from those assigned during prerequisite courses. Yes, some human would need to evaluate the responses, but i think you'd know more.

Guy