Topic: Lebesgue- Measurable set that is not Borel?
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jul 31, 2012 8:12 AM

G. A. Edgar

Re: Lebesgue- Measurable set that is not Borel?

In article <299fb76c-bdcc-4a9e-8350-9554f0e00133@googlegroups.com>,
<baclesback@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2)Anyone know of an actual construction of this set?
>
> Thanks.

I posted in this very newsgroup October 1993, and reposted several
times since:

--
G. A. Edgar http://www.math.ohio-state.edu/~edgar/