Topic: How do I create a circular lamina?
Replies: 8   Last Post: Aug 4, 2012 6:03 AM

hyphz

Re: How do I create a circular lamina?

Hi,

Thanks. I was aware of Presentations but the problem is that I need to be able to make the file into a CDF that I can share with others taking classes.
As I understand it, if I used Presentations I would be unable to do this because I would have to include Presentations in the CDF file which I cannot do because it is commercial software.

Mark