Replies: 1   Last Post: Aug 6, 2012 4:52 AM

Bob

[ap-stat] Technology Resources for MacBook Pro

Last I knew ActivStats and regular Data Desk worked on Macs. DDXL no
longer works with Macs because it does not work with the two most
recent versions of Excel for the Mac. This is an issue with reduced
support for Macs from Microsoft more than a DDXL issue, but that
doesn't help you much;-(

For something that is free and runs on PCs and Macs, look at
Statcato. You would probably want to download it to your Mac for
running demos live. It's a Java applet and the default is to run it
from their server but it is incredibly show;-(

StatCrunch is quite cheap. It's similar to Statcato but a big step up
for not much money.