Topic: What this matrix mean
Replies: 4   Last Post: Aug 11, 2012 5:19 PM

Bestun

Re: What this matrix mean

dpb <none@non.net> wrote in message <k067sr$ioc$1@speranza.aioe.org>...
> On 8/11/2012 1:02 PM, Bestun wrote:
>

> > ... what this term mean N([con con + 1], [var var + 1 1 2]) ?
>
> Use debug and set breakpoint at that line so variables are in context
> and explore the expressions
>
> [con con + 1]
> [var var + 1 1 2]
>
> to see what they result in. Then it should all become clear as to what
>
> N(those_expressions) is. Knowing that will probably allow you to solve
> your other problems I'd expect.
>
> --Thanks for your reply

I did debug but I couldn't understand what N matrix mean N([con con + 1], [var var + 1 1 2]) ?
Although I changed [var var + 1 1 2]) to [var var + 1 1 3]) ,[var var + 1 1 4]) , [var var + 1 2 3]) and [var var + 1 2 4]), but every time gave different answer (not equal to N_local)
The mean work is with [var var + 1 1 2])..I mean who to change this matrix to be equal to N_local