Topic: Problems obtaining a free c compiler...
Replies: 6   Last Post: Aug 31, 2012 4:01 AM

Richard Palmer

Re: Problems obtaining a free c compiler...

Thanks for the comments regarding the c-compiler. I was looking for one so
I could use the mm8 compile feature using the c compiler. I have
downloaded several, but have not been able to set the linkage up. My
problem.

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 4:08 AM, christopher arthur <chris.arthur1@gmail.com

--
Richard Palmer