Topic: Savitzkz Golay Smoothing in Mathematica
Replies: 2   Last Post: Aug 30, 2012 4:08 AM

Virgil Stokes

Re: Savitzkz Golay Smoothing in Mathematica

On 26-Aug-2012 08:52, honeybee wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I would like to perform a Savitzky Golay Smoothing in Mathematica. However, there does not seem to be a function for that.
>
> Could someone please tell, what function can be used for that ?
>
> Thank you,
>
> H.

A few years back I wrote a Mathematica notebook that shows how one can obtain
the SG smoother from Gram polynomials. The code is not very elegant; but, it is
a rather general implementation that should be easy to understand.

Contact me (vs@it.uu.se) if you are interested and I will be glad to forward the
notebook to you.

Best regards,
--V