Topic: xPC target: "Invalid Simulink object name: loader"
Replies: 5   Last Post: Aug 27, 2012 10:11 AM

Gordon Weast

Re: xPC target: "Invalid Simulink object name: loader"

Martijn,

You need to call MathWorks tech support. I suspect you're correct here.
The library you're trying to use is making a system call that we don't
emulate or handle.

If you can't get the source code and remove the offending call, then you
can't use this library.

Gordon Weast
xPC Target Development
MathWorks