Topic: Problems obtaining a free c compiler...
Replies: 2   Last Post: Aug 28, 2012 4:53 AM

Richard Palmer

Re: Problems obtaining a free c compiler...

Hi James.

I googled for free c compilers for windows 7 myself before I sent the note.
The links that I checked decided that what I really wanted was a c++
compiler. One of the sites was downloading viruses.

When I left the post, I had spend more than an hour looking by myself. As
you can see from my note, I rarely post and do not spend my time trying to
get others to do my work for me.

Thanks anyway.

--
Richard Palmer