Topic: A problem with Manipulate
Replies: 1   Last Post: Sep 1, 2012 2:28 AM

Sergio Miguel Terrazas Porras

Re: A problem with Manipulate

That d; was not there, it must have been during the Copy Paste.

I say again, the notebook works, the problem is that, for each initial velocity, the total time (time of flight)

must be different, but Mathematica "remembers" the preceding time when I change the initial speed.

By the way, you are the only one to have bother to answer.

Is the question too stupid?

Thanks

Sergio