Topic: Eastwood: Obama is Empty Suit in an Empty Chair
Replies: 2   Last Post: Sep 5, 2012 11:52 AM

Matthew Lybanon

Re: Eastwood: Obama is Empty Suit in an Empty Chair

In article <k25csi$jpb$1@speranza.aioe.org>,
"sanebow" <spamless@spamless.com> wrote:

> "Matthew Lybanon" <lybanon@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> > In article
> > <49221567-6240-4d26-87e4-339a5b00c1bd@r4g2000vbn.googlegroups.com>,
> > BroilJAB <DesignDenier@wmconnect.com> wrote:
> >

> >> Labor Day has been cancelled due to lack
> >> of jobs. Monday is now Empty Chair Day.
> >> Put an empty chair in your front yard.
> >> Thank you, Clint, for waking up America.
> >>
> >> http://www.squidoo.com/national-empty-chair-day

> > What does this have to do with math or physics?
> >
> > But since you brought it up, I have some other questions.
> >
> > If John McCain had been elected President in 2008, what would he have
> > done differently with respect to the economy?

> McCain would not have blown his entire first year pushing Health Care
> Reform, when JOBS need to be created.

And you know WHAT McCain would have done about jobs, and can explain WHY
it would have worked, right? Again, BE SPECIFIC. Presidents have to do
something, not mouth platitudes.