Topic: Can really models predict the climate trends over a 100 year or
so time range?

Replies: 3   Last Post: Sep 5, 2012 9:13 PM

Will Janoschka

Re: Can really models predict the climate trends over a 100 year or so time range?

On Wed, 5 Sep 2012 20:22:07, Bret Cahill <BretCahill@peoplepc.com>
wrote:

> > > You think the chaotic behaviour of individual gas molecules means the
> > > ideal gas law isn't any good?

> > Please show how your analogy
>
> Who said it was an anology?
>
> Right now we're just trying to see if you can master concepts basic to
> statistics and physics.
>
> Once you prove to everyone that you understand macro isn't micro
> _then_ we can continue the discussion.
>
> Why should anyone waste time on you if you are a dumb as a
> looneytarian?

There you go Bret, Paul asked a question that you do not
understand. As a result you go to attack mode, rather than ask
for clarification of the question in terms you can understand.

Welcome to all the fun at sci.physics!!