The Math Forum

Topic: RE: [ap-calculus] New Practice Test and HONOR
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Joe Vignolini

RE: [ap-calculus] New Practice Test and HONOR

When reading the instructions it is our obligation to keep them secure. At the 2012 reading they said they will do this every year - keeping one exam back for use for teachers in a secure manor.
PLEASE show Honor and not discuss it even here. I would suggest if someone has a question post that you want to talk about question #___ and have people reply to you directly...
This way it is not searchable either.

Joseph R. Vignolini
Charlotte Country Day School
Upper School Mathematics
Head Coach - Boys Cross Country
Assistant Coach - Indoor Track and Field
Head Assistant Coach - Outdoor Track and Field
USATF Level I Instructor, Level II (Distance, Jumps, Sprints, throws), Level III (distance - in progress)
"There are no great men. There are only individuals, who through circumstance, are forced to meet an occasion."
Admiral William Halsey, Pacific Fleet, World War II
OUR (CCDS) MISSION - Through excellence in education, Charlotte Country Day School develops the potential of each student by fostering intellectual curiosity, principled character, ethical leadership, and a responsibility to serve.