Topic: A Quote from Polya
Replies: 6   Last Post: Sep 8, 2012 7:15 PM

Roberta M. Eisenberg

Re: A Quote from Polya
att1.html (7.5 K)

Polya has many helpful problem solving strategies that are well worth learning and teaching. They can apply to any type of problem even those not mathematical.

I had hoped that the quote might be a positive way to start the year.

Bobbi E