Topic: Re: Who Are The Education Mafia
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Who Are The Education Mafia

Further my post dated Sep 9, 2012 1:28 PM (copy pasted below my signature for reference):

TO: THE COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF, 'EDUCATION MAFIA' HEADQUARTERS
Fm: GSC

Below my signature you will find a copy of the latest in a series of Internet messages that now definitively PROVE the essentiality of a major educational THRUST that MUST now be made by 'EDUCATION MAFIA' forces worldwide, in the current campaign to improve US education:

- -- Substitution of courses covering 'How To Think'; 'What is a Proof?'; 'Logic 101' - instead of Arithmetic (starting from 'counting numbers'), Algebra, etc. These courses should be taught to ALL adults, starting with the ones of the group 'Math-teach @ Drexel'.

GSC
a humble foot-soldier in this great war
("Still Shoveling Away!"
GSC posted Sep 9, 2012 1:28 PM: