Topic: escaping a tornado
Replies: 65   Last Post: Sep 20, 2012 8:45 PM

Mike Terry

Re: escaping a tornado

"LudovicoVan" <julio@diegidio.name> wrote in message
> "Mike Terry" <news.dead.person.stones@darjeeling.plus.com> wrote in
message

> > Well, maybe we'll both get around to doing our calculations at some
point,

> Indeed, instead of trolling so stupidly (you are gratuitously offensive,

and
> the fact that I am not firing back doesn't mean it's going unnoticed), you
> should try and write it down mathematically: i.e. even if you don't get

the
> cogency of my geometrical arguments, you could still learn something, e.g.
> how your idea is basically broken.

I'm surprised by this response. I've devoted a fair bit of my time trying
to genuinely explain to you as best I can why your solution isn't right -
time I could have spent reading a book, watching TV, etc., or indeed time
that I could have spent actually calculating the solution. I don't know why
you would say I'm trolling. (Just because you can't understand what I'm
trying to say, doesn't mean I'm not sincere in trying to explain as well I
can...)

As to my being gratuitously offensive, I do not mean to be, and if you point
out what has offended you exactly I'll think on it, and try to avoid it in
future. Of course, if it's just that I didn't agree with your solution,
then I would say that you shouldn't be offended by that.

Hmmm, looking back through previous posts, I discover that you're the guy
that told me to "Fuck off, you and Virgil, blah blah blah" in response to a
simple post disagreeing with your stance, simply it seems because I happened
to agree with Virgil.

Well, I happened to be right then, and I'm right in my suggested approach to
the current problem, and you were wrong on both occasions (to put it
bluntly). So I withdraw my offer above, and instead suggest you fuck off
yourself you ignorant twat.

Regards,
Mike.

Date Subject Author