Topic: Strogatz 2.0
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jun 20, 2013 8:39 AM

Re: Online resources
att1.html (4.6 K)

Thanks, Katie!

From: Kathleen Cefalo <katiecefalo@geneseocsd.org>
To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org
Date: 06/19/2013 08:08 PM
Subject: Re: Online resources
Sent by: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org

www.problem-attic.com I believe was the free regents worksheet website.
That is a very nice and helpful website, especially for making worksheets.

I also enjoy the mathbits.com website. For Geometry - geobits.com is
wonderful. Again, many different worksheets, with answers, online games,
interactive resources, sketchpad files. THis is probably my go to website.

Hope this helps!

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 5:47 PM, <APrince@lockport.wnyric.org> wrote:
What are your favorite online resources?
Someone posted a site recently with free regents worksheets. I looked at
it; but forgot to bookmark it and now can't find that thread. :-/
I'm not trying to sell anything. Just collecting resources.

I am particularly interested in Geometry sites. I'll be teaching it again
for the first time in a few years. I'd appreciate anything that anyone has
to share.

Not spam
Forget previous vote