Topic: Is Barney Frank Really A Homosexual?
Replies: 6   Last Post: Sep 14, 2012 6:32 PM

nuny@bid.ness

Re: Is Barney Frank Really A Homosexual?

On Sep 11, 2:25 pm, Kevin <barry196...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Judaism is not really a wholesome religion because while it exists to
> protect the sanctity of the Jewish girl's vagina... Jews who reject
> Judaism will go to elaborate lengths to disassociate themselves from
> it... Why does Judaism accept male homosexuals into the synagogue?

Because they are effectively declaring themselves out of competition
for perpetuating bloodlines.

> Ans: To dissuade hetero males from attending synagogue looking to
> score with the ladies

That's just silly. Schule is for scoring.

> A better solution is for Jewish women to
> petition Israel into becoming a monarchy and proper Jewish ladies can
> emerge in the context of the Jewish royal court...

Sillier yet; monarchies are out of fashion even for Israel.

> So why does Christianity copy Judaism and allow homosexuals to attend
> church services? Well, ya see, Christianity only cares about
> revenue... So what about Crown? Oh, no, Crown doesn't contribute
> revenue to Christianity... Crown is antagonistic to Christianity's
> priority. As Crown, I am the gravest threat there is to
> Christianity... If I let you live, Christians, you don't gain
> additional retaliation or retribution against the threat I pose to you.

You just broke my sillymeter. "Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's"
covers a lot of ground.

And, who gives a rat's ass about Barney whoever's sexual
orientation?

Mark L. Fergerson