Topic: Math Lab Period
Replies: 4   Last Post: Sep 18, 2012 10:20 AM

Servant, Melissa

RE: Math Lab Period

Hi All ~

We have a Math Lab for all of our IA Part 2 kids (every other day like a science lab). Instead of it being for our 1st year students in the 2 year program, we felt that it would be more beneficial to have the lab for the second year. This way we have more time to review the 1st year and do regents prep.

Melissa Servant

Math Teacher

Synthesis GSA Advisor

Wallkill Senior High School