Topic: Remove cell content
Replies: 1   Last Post: Sep 24, 2012 12:41 AM

James Stein

Re: Remove cell content

Mathematica sometimes falters when dealing with (very) large documents.
This problem is likely exacerbated under low-memory conditions.
If you have not already set $HistoryLength to some low value,
then perhaps that would help. I usually use a value of 10;
if your iterative process does not rely on previous results, you might try
zero.

I hope this helps; but it may not!