Topic: xPC Will Not Create Boot CD Image
Replies: 9   Last Post: Nov 12, 2013 5:20 PM

Gordon Weast

Re: xPC Will Not Create Boot CD Image

Phillip,

I forwarded your messages to the member of our group who works on that area.

Did you contact tech support about this? That's the best way to get us
looking at problems.

Gordon Weast
xPC Target Development
MathWorks