Topic: I'ld Love To Be A Critic of U. S. Higher Education
Replies: 2   Last Post: Sep 25, 2012 10:51 PM

Porky Pig Jr

Re: I'ld Love To Be A Critic of U. S. Higher Education

On Tuesday, September 25, 2012 11:50:35 AM UTC-4, Bret Cahill wrote:
> Then the creationists, deniers, looneytarians and other nut jobs start
>
> posting and provide juicier fare than universities and colleges.
>

> Bret Cahill

What does prevent you from becoming one? Family obligations? Lack of high education? Limited intellectual capabilities? All of above?