Topic: Ethercat / xPC target
Replies: 2   Last Post: Nov 6, 2012 12:32 PM

Gordon Weast

Re: Ethercat / xPC target

Stuart,

For a problem like this, you should be working through MathWorks tech
support.

If you haven't installed the update for bugreport 834038,
http://www.mathworks.com/support/bugreports/search_results?search_executed=1&keyword=&release_filter=Exists+in&release=224&selected_products=2679&commit=Search

Please get the attachment appropriate for R2012b and install it. The
newest ET9000 produces a config file that doesn't work with the older
version of EtherCAT that ships with R2012b and earlier.

If you're still having trouble after installing the patch, please
contact MathWorks tech support about it.

Gordon Weast
xPC Target Development
MathWorks