Topic: Particle Wave Theory of Universal Walkthrough
Replies: 14   Last Post: Nov 6, 2012 2:16 AM

Will Janoschka

Re: Particle Wave Theory of Universal Walkthrough

On Tue, 2 Oct 2012 11:51:33, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Oct 2, 12:46?am, Martin Michael Musatov
> <musatovatattdot...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Solves the TWO SLIT experiment. After 58 years he's still working on the
> > > theory for the THREE SLIT experiments!

> > Are there three of them?

> No 3 slits,but here is a kicker a million holes a single photon
> could go though at once. That is ticky stuff

Some times, You speak of a windowscreen with large holes.

With lotsa tiny holes, that mean lotsa squrming of that photon
to get through, then it gets ticky, tacky, or WTF over!!!!

This is true for most material with limited transmissivity
with absorption, and tiny holes. How did this shit get
through that stuff at all?

What is the size of a photon? Yes it can be and perhaps
is, everywhere, but how large is that puppy.