Topic: RE: AP vs UHS
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 1, 2012 9:18 AM

John Sittig

Re: AP vs UHS
att1.html (3.8 K)

The President of SCCC decided he did not like some students being enrolled
and others not in the same class. I assume that they make up the
difference by an increase in state aid as our studens are considered being
enrolled at SCCC. We were always charge in the past as well until this new
president took charge I think 3 years ago.