Topic: Feedback on New 'Documentation Center' ...
Replies: 21   Last Post: Oct 21, 2012 6:04 PM

Paul

Re: Feedback on New 'Documentation Center' ...

"Bruno Luong" <b.luong@fogale.findmycountry> wrote in message <k5ue0c$qid$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Oh yeah, hire not hide :-) LOL
>
> Bruno

I agree that the online help for 2012b is horrid. Maybe that's because I'm used to the pane on the left hand side of the screen that allows me to see where I am in the documentation. The lack of context and visual organization is very disappointing.

I went back to the 2012a documentation and hoped that what I was reading hasn't changed in 2012b.