Topic: Integrating over 3D vector
Replies: 2   Last Post: Oct 5, 2012 2:40 AM

pw

Re: Integrating over 3D vector

Hello,

I think I need to do a line integral like NIntegrate[].

I think I may just need to collect single position integrals
and then transform the integrals using the 3D coordinates...

Thank you for mentioning the Classroom Assistant Palette,
that was very useful.

Current linux distro is Ubuntu PP . Mathematica distro is 8.04.

I am looking to integrate magnetic flux along a series of curved
windings.

Peter