Topic: Integrating DiracDelta in Mathematica: how to suppress
Replies: 3   Last Post: Oct 9, 2012 12:43 AM

Alex Krasnov

Re: Integrating DiracDelta in Mathematica: how to suppress

Look into assumptions. If q2 is in fact real, then you can use the
following code:

In: Assuming[Element[q2, Reals], Integrate[DiracDelta[p - q2], {p, -Infinity, Infinity}]]
Out: 1

Alex