Topic: Integrating over 3D vector
Replies: 2   Last Post: Oct 9, 2012 12:44 AM

pw

Re: Integrating over 3D vector

Hello,

The attachment is interesting in the linearity of the procedure
used to solve the problem.

I am, however, thinking that it may be more efficient to simply
calculate a linear integral over the full calculated length
(straight length) of the wire, and then simply transform the
results into the direction and 3D position of each point
on the wire. Then simply perform integration of the 3D
results by position within the volume of the winding space.

Peter