Topic: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire & Water
Replies: 33   Last Post: Oct 11, 2012 1:18 PM

nuny@bid.ness

Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire & Water

On Oct 10, 8:27 am, Bret Cahill <BretCah...@peoplepc.com> wrote:

> > > It's up to you to prove trace amounts can never be harmful.  All you
>
> > I've never claimed that trace amounts can never be harmful in any
> > context whatsoever.

> Eating 1800 kcal of food a day is necessary for life.  If you eat 2000
> kcal a day for decades you will become obese and die.

Depends on your metabolism. I eat upwards of 2000 kcal/day and have
weighed 150 lbs. +/- 5 lbs. since 1970.

Mark L. Fergerson

Date Subject Author
10/9/12
Read Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire & Water
BretCahill@peoplepc.com
10/10/12
Read Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire & Water
tunderbar
10/10/12
Read Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire & Water
BretCahill@peoplepc.com
10/10/12
Read Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire
& Water
BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
Bret Cahill
10/10/12
Read Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire
& Water
BeamMeUpScotty
10/10/12
Read Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire & Water
tunderbar
10/10/12
Read Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire & Water
Bret Cahill
10/10/12
Read Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire & Water
Bert Hyman
10/10/12
Read Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire & Water
BretCahill@peoplepc.com
10/10/12
Read Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire & Water
David Bostwick
10/11/12
jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com
10/10/12
Read Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire & Water
BretCahill@peoplepc.com
10/10/12
Read Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire
& Water
BeamMeUpScotty
10/10/12
Read Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire & Water
David Bostwick
10/11/12
Read Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire
& Water
Frank
10/10/12
Read Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire & Water
Ruud66