Topic: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire & Water
Replies: 33   Last Post: Oct 11, 2012 1:18 PM

David Bostwick

Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire & Water

Bret Cahill <BretCahill@peoplepc.com> wrote in

[...]

> Eating 1800 kcal of food a day is necessary for life. If you eat 2000
> kcal a day for decades you will become obese and die.

A. There's no guarantee you'll become obese, since you didn't include any
activity in your conclusion. If I expend 2000kcal/day, I'll be just fine.
If I expend 2500kcal/day, I'd better consume more than 2000.

B. If you eat any kind of food, in any amount, for decades, sooner or later
you'll die anyway.

Cause and effect not proven. QE not-D.

Date Subject Author
10/9/12
Read Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire & Water
BretCahill@peoplepc.com
10/10/12
Read Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire & Water
tunderbar
10/10/12
Read Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire & Water
BretCahill@peoplepc.com
10/10/12
Read Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire
& Water
BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
Bret Cahill
10/10/12
Read Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire
& Water
BeamMeUpScotty
10/10/12
Read Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire & Water
tunderbar
10/10/12
Read Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire & Water
Bret Cahill
10/10/12
Read Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire & Water
Bert Hyman
10/10/12
Read Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire & Water
BretCahill@peoplepc.com
10/10/12
Read Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire & Water
David Bostwick
10/11/12
nuny@bid.ness
jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com
10/10/12
Read Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire & Water
BretCahill@peoplepc.com
10/10/12
Read Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire
& Water
BeamMeUpScotty
10/10/12
Read Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire & Water
David Bostwick
10/11/12
Read Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire
& Water
Frank
10/10/12
Read Re: Science Once Taught That the 4 Elements Were Earth Wind Fire & Water
Ruud66