Topic: Algebra Preparation
Replies: 10   Last Post: Oct 14, 2012 1:15 PM

kirby urner

Re: Algebra Preparation
att1.html (1.4 K)

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 10:20 PM, Robert Hansen <bob@rsccore.com> wrote:

> On Oct 13, 2012, at 12:57 PM, kirby urner <kirby.urner@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> What it comes down to in some families is when does junior get private
> access to a personal computer? Or is the device to be shared by the whole
> family. Or is there a computer with Internet and another without? Many
> permutations.
>

> Did you have access to a personal computer in 4th grade?
>
> Bob Hansen

No, but my youngest daughter did, much sooner than that.

I'm leery / suspicious of adults who think their own childhoods are
necessarily the best guidebooks, when it comes to guiding children today.

Kirby