Topic: Dear Teacher, Johnny Isn’t Sick. He’s J
ust Boycotting the Test. - NYTimes.com

Replies: 6   Last Post: Oct 25, 2012 10:24 PM

bill wickes

RE: Dear Teacher, Johnny Isn't Sick. He's Just Boycotting
the Test. - NYTimes.com

att1.html (5.0 K)

Evan,

Could you or anyone tell me if you have ever heard of offering Int algebra,
geometry or alg 2 trig, in a 75 minute block schedule for half of the
year..opinions are welcome.we are doing it and it is frightening to think
that I must cover all of the curriculum in half the year..thx BW