Topic: Infinite expression, NDSolve
Replies: 1   Last Post: Oct 16, 2012 10:49 PM

Kevin J. McCann

Re: Infinite expression, NDSolve

Your problem is twofold, I think. One is the obvious numerical
singularity at r=0. Here you could try using r=0.00001 or some such to
get around it, but care must be taken. The second problem is the
inconsistency of the boundary conditions T[1,t]= and T[r,0]==0.

Kevin