Topic: Re: The Prime Directive
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: The Prime Directive

Haim posted Oct 21, 2012 3:14 AM (GSC's remarks at end):
> Paul A. Tanner, III Posted: Oct 20, 2012 1:06 AM
> >
> >> Curing cancer is also an admirable goal, one that
> >> explains the actions of many people. But, like THE

> >> PRIME DIRECTIVE, it should not be an excuse for
> >> perpetrating fraud.

> >Ahhhh. There it is.
> >
> >And what would that fraud be?

> The fraud is in claiming to have done it when they
> hey haven't, and in claiming to be able to do it when
> they plainly can't. The Education Mafia can no more
> reduce The Gap than a witch doctor can cure cancer.
> Haim
> No representation without taxation.

But may I humbly observe that even witch doctors do a whole lot better with the patients they treat than do Haim and Wayne Bishop with their ridiculous 'Hitlerian' commands:

(How many members of the 'Education Mafia' have you, Haim,
succeeded in putting into jail thus far?)

(How many Departments of Education have you, Haim,
succeeded in closing down thus far?)

(How many schools of education have the whole bunch of you
succeeded in blowing up thus far?)

[So, let's have it just once more, what were those fine sentiments about fraud again?]

("Still Shoveling Away!" - with profound apologies if due to Barry Garelick for any tedium caused; and with the observation that it is the EASIEST thing to avoid this tedium: simply refrain from opening any messages purporting to originate from GSC)