Replies: 1   Last Post: Oct 23, 2012 8:44 AM

Dosky, Douglas

RE: [ap-calculus] 4.2,4.3 and 4.6 larson

NOTE:
and post messages there.
I do the same thing in chapter 4. I start off with section 4.2 then 4.3 and 4.4. After that, I do section 4.1, then 4.5 and close off with 4.6.

I just do the problems in the book. I spend a couple of days on them so we can do the skill as well as the applications.

Take care

Douglas A. Dosky
(c) 614-260-4699
email: ddosky@worthington.k12.oh.us