Topic: California Algebra
Replies: 12   Last Post: Oct 26, 2012 1:21 AM

Paul A. Tanner III

Re: California Algebra

Like I said: Sounds like you would drastically lower the minimum requirements to get a high school diploma, given no vocational high school.

But was it not you conservatives with your accountability movement who complained and still do complain about standards in terms of minimum requirements being too low? And was it not this complaining that started the movement from the laid back days that you want to go back to?