Replies: 156   Last Post: Nov 4, 2012 3:01 PM

INFINITY POWER

On Oct 28, 1:03 pm, Tonic...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Saturday, October 27, 2012 11:49:32 PM UTC+2, JRStern wrote:
> > Are there any such published?
>
> > I can see in the archives here it's a common topic, and I have my own
>
> > crackpot theories which certainly overlap a lot of the more popular
>
> > objections.
>
> > I don't want to prove or assert or reject any statement about the
>
> > countability of reals, I just want to consider the validity of the
>
> > diagonalization argument.
>
> > Has anybody put that out in a refereed journal or a respectable
>
> > publisher? Even if it's just a prettier rejection of crank theories,
>
> > it would seem worthwhile.
>
> > Thanks,
>
> > J.
>
> Ask for Herc (Cooper), WM and other glorious local cranks who think (just
> a figure of speech) they have debunked Cantor, his theorems, his proofs
> and his theories.
>
> Of course, the only peer reviewed papers "against Cantor" could exist, SO
> FAR, in a journal abiding by the rules of Sumo in Tokio, Japan, and not by
> the rules of mathematics.
>
> Tonio

Thanks Tonio,

I should reciprocate the favor of mentioning my theories with a cite of your
famous formula to make infinity even bigger!

[TONICO]
Then I choose the number 0.a_1a_2a_3...., where a_i = 0 if the i-th
number in your list had zero in its i-position, a_i = 1 otherwise.
TADAAAA!

That's what real number theory is based on! Believe it or not!

Here are 2 LIVE MACROS where you can WATCH MORE_THAN_1
Antidiagonal and Powerset being constructed!

http://freewebs.com/namesort/matheology/powersets.html
http://freewebs.com/namesort/matheology/getreal.html

Nobody has ever got that far, yet alone to Question 6!

http://tinyurl.com/blueprints-questions
http://tinyurl.com/blueprints-hyperreals

HYPERREAL DIAGONAL (non-computable)
+ 0.1111111111... ANTIDIAG(DIAGONAL) (finite function)
-----------------------
HYPERREAL MISSING FROM COMPUTABLE REALS

i.e. the computable reals list is not missing any computable real.

So EITHER WAY
ANTIDIAG() is FINITE --> no missing computable real
ANTIDIAG() is INFINITE --> no computable missing real

But really, if you want something peer reviewed just take an established
theory and add a clock or something and put some ZFC equations in it!
CONTINOUS <<OBJECT>> always get's rave reviews!

Herc

Date Subject Author
JRStern
Frederick Williams