Topic: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Replies: 22   Last Post: Jan 4, 2013 4:19 PM

Paul

Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix

On Oct 29, 4:11 pm, Art Kendall <Art@DrKendall.org> wrote:
> This is a LISTSERV list. I.e, an email discussion list.
> After you subscribe you just send an email to
> CLASS-L@LISTS.SUNYSB.EDU
>
> Give that a try and let me know if you still have a problem.
>
> Art Kendall
> Social Research Consultants

OK, done. Thanks.

Funny, but http://lists.sunysb.edu/index.cgi?A0=CLASS-L generates an
error "Server not found" even when accessed from
http://www.classification-society.org/clsoc/clsoc.php .

Date Subject Author
10/28/12
Read SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Paul
10/29/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Ray Koopman
[...]
10/30/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Art Kendall
11/1/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Paul
10/29/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Richard Ulrich
10/29/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Paul
11/1/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Gottfried Helms
11/1/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Paul
11/2/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Gottfried Helms
11/4/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Paul
11/4/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Gottfried Helms
11/6/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Paul
1/4/13
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Gary