Topic: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Replies: 22   Last Post: Jan 4, 2013 4:19 PM

Paul

Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix

On Oct 30, 8:03 am, Art Kendall <A...@DrKendall.org> wrote:
> Stony Brook is on Long Island . Right now Long Island and the rest
> of the New York City area is a major disaster area due to hurricane
> Sandy. Many places there are without power. I suggest you try
> again in a couple days.

I had my head out of the news until recently. Wow.

>On 10/29/2012 11:05 PM, Paul wrote:
>>On Oct 29, 4:11 pm, Art Kendall <A...@DrKendall.org> wrote:
>>> This is a LISTSERV list. I.e, an email discussion list. After you
>>> subscribe you just send an email to CLAS...@LISTS.SUNYSB.EDU
>>>
>>> Give that a try and let me know if you still have a problem.

>> OK, done. Thanks.
>>
>> Funny, buthttp://lists.sunysb.edu/index.cgi?A0=CLASS-Lgenerates an
>> error "Server not found" even when accessed from
>> http://www.classification-society.org/clsoc/clsoc.php.

Date Subject Author
10/28/12
Read SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Paul
10/29/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Ray Koopman
10/29/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Paul
10/29/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Ray Koopman
10/29/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Paul
10/29/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Art Kendall
10/29/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Art Kendall
10/29/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Paul
10/29/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Art Kendall
10/29/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Paul
10/29/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Art Kendall
10/29/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Paul
10/30/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Art Kendall
11/1/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Paul
10/29/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Richard Ulrich
10/29/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Paul
11/1/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Gottfried Helms
11/1/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Paul
11/2/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Gottfried Helms
11/4/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Paul
11/4/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Gottfried Helms
11/6/12
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Paul
1/4/13
Read Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Gary