Topic: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix
Replies: 21   Last Post: Nov 6, 2012 2:10 AM

Art Kendall

Re: SVD for PCA: The right most rotation matrix

Stony Brook is on Long Island . Right now Long Island and the rest of
the New York City area is a major disaster area due to hurricane Sandy.
Many places there are without power.
I suggest you try again in a couple days.

Art Kendall
Social Research Consultants