Topic: Job: Check my math book for errors, for a pay
Replies: 13   Last Post: Nov 3, 2012 2:11 AM

Victor Porton

Re: Job: Check my math book for errors, for a pay

William Elliot wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Nov 2012, Victor Porton wrote:
>

>> Actually I have almost finished studying math in a university, but left
>> the university (unfinished) by some obscure reasons related with
>> religion.

> How could an obscue religion interfer with your university studies?

The shortest answer on this complicated issue:

I had a self-contradictory philosophy and thus was struggling with myself.
It is unclear to overcome myself I need to be stronger or weaker.

Now my religion has changed and I see no contradictions:
http://endofgospel.org

--
Victor Porton - http://www.mathematics21.org