Topic: Formatting Dynamic Output
Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 5, 2012 6:40 PM

Gregory Lypny

Re: Formatting Dynamic Output

Hi Albert,

Thanks for taking the time. I think I've figured it out. Everything needs to be wrapped in Style for the indent option to be applied, that is,

Style[Dynamic[If[conditionMet, displayString, ""]], LineIndent -> 0]

Gregory